Know the key differences between the lighting varieties and pick the one right for you.
Kitchen Cabinet Hardware and Kitchen Organizers
- Consider these ideas in your kitchen remodel to bring traditional country living into your modern home.
- Know what to do with the wood stains on your cabinets before you add the finish and your cabinets will be practically perfect.
- Combine utility and design with these sneaky ways to store your recycling bins.
- Cabinets with heavy duty hidden hinges are nearly universal, with most home improvement stores putting these useful pieces of hardware at the center of their hinge options. These invisible hinges can be used in the 10.2 million kitchens or 14.2 million bathrooms that are remodeled annually, as they work on any cabinet door. While the main benefit of concealed hinges is to create a sleek, streamlined look for your cabinetry, there are several practical benefits as well.
- When you're remodeling your kitchen or constructing it from scratch, you have to constantly make decisions big and small. One of the decisions smaller in size, but big in importance, is the type of cabinet hardware hinges you install. Consult this guide on finding the right hinges so that you achieve cabinet perfection in your new kitchen.
- Is it Time to Make a Change? How often do you go to close a cabinet door or drawer and it slams shut, making a seriously loud noise and throwing the contents of the cabinet or drawer all about? If you're like the millions of people without soft-close hinges, then it probably happens more often than you'd like it to...
- Homeowners in San Francisco spend the most money on kitchen remodels out of the top 20 metro areas in the United States, averaging nearly $70,000 for a large kitchen. One of the most common design requests in newly remodeled or built kitchens is the installation of soft-closing hinges for cabinets and drawers. Hinges may seem like a minuscule detail in the grand scheme of kitchen design, but soft-closing hinges can make a big difference in the comfort and utility of your home.
- Looking for new and creative ways to modernize your cabinets? Read our blog to learn more about the steps you can take to update your cabinets.